Expressions custom-printed tea towels, bags, and aprons are the perfect feel-good fundraiser for your school, childcare, or club. Easy to run, everything is provided and everybody loves the final product!
It’s like a yearbook on a tea towel and is an annual tradition for so many of our clients. We have had the pleasure of helping raise millions of dollars for schools, childcare centres, and clubs right across Australia for over 25 years. Whether you’ve been fundraising with us for years or a new client, our award-winning customer service team is here to help you every step of the way.
Contact us for a free sample and information pack and find out why our high-quality products are so adored.
Ready to start fundraising? Click here to Get Started Now.
What sets us apart?
- We SUPPLY EVERYTHING you need for FREE: Coordinator’s kit, pens, cards, easy instructions, and marketing tools.
We even fold your products for you and provide compostable bags to pack every order so they get home safely and easily.
- No hidden fees or upfront costs.
- Early Bird offer of FREE teatowels for clients at the start of the year.
- We offer a range of products and designs, from custom designs or do-it-yourself to full-colour and individual artwork tea towels.
- Our tea towels are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified, manufactured specifically for us from ethically grown premium organic cotton in a GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified factory.
- HIGH-QUALITY products for crisp, clear prints.
- We provide a quick turnaround time, and products are delivered to you in just a few weeks.
- Huge selection of borders, or we can create a bespoke one just for you.
- We love what we do and take pride in all our designs, care is taken with every child’s artwork.
- Multi-award-winning Australian-owned and operated family business.
- Fundraising Awards BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE and BEST ECO-FRIENDLY FUNDRAISER winner!
We love capturing those precious early memories – the children love creating the artwork, and families love & treasure the final product – it’s a win for everyone!
Head over to our Gallery on our website for inspiration or contact us via the website by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 855 509 with any queries. We look forward to fundraising with you.
To learn more about the founder of the business, please click here and see Emma featured in our ‘A Day in the Life' series.